Frequently Asked Questions
- A well staged home spends 50% less time on the market.
- A well staged home sells for at least 7% more than a comparable non-staged home.
- A buyer has an opinion of your house within the first 15 seconds.
- A buyer stays in a vacant house an average of 5 minutes but lingers in a furnished home an average of 40 minutes.
- 9 out of 10 people cannot visualize how the property could be.
- Staging helps the buyer to emotionally connect with your home. It allows them to mentally move in, not move on.
- Your investment in staging now is less than your price reduction later.
- You only have one chance to make a great first impression!
Is my house even worth being professionally staged?
If the housing market is good does my house still need to be staged to sell?
*Based upon Home Gain Statistics
Why can't I just stage my own home?
Can't home buyers use their imagination and look past the décor?
What is the difference between home staging and redesign?
Does home staging mislead buyers or create false perceptions?